Scraper sight glass Scraper sight glass Stainless steel SS304 material 316L material
The sight glass can observe the flow and reaction of liquid, gas, steam and other media in the pipeline at any time, and plays a role in monitoring production and avoiding accidents during production. Scraper sight glass Scraper sight glass Stainless steel SS304 material 316L material
1.IntroductionFlange sight glass is a common name for container sight glass, because of its structural style, such as pipe flange.
The flanged sight glass is suitable for peeping devices in pharmaceutical, dairy, petroleum, beer, beverage, chemical, water conservancy, electricity, and other industrial equipment to observe the operation of materials inside the equipment. Scraper sight glass Scraper sight glass Stainless steel SS304 material 316L material
Scientific name: pressure vessel sight glass;
Other names: flange sight glass, flat sight glass, equipment sight glass; round flange sight glass.
Related products: Flange with Neck Mirror, Flange with Mirror with Flanges, Brushed Flange Mirror, Square Flange Mirror, etc.
The flange sight glass is suitable for petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, pharmaceutical, food and other industrial production equipment. It can observe the flow reaction of liquid, gas, steam and other media at any time. It is an indispensable accessory to ensure normal production. Stainless steel SS30408 scraper sight glass / scraper sight glass / looking mirror
1. Weakly corrosive materials in chemical and petrochemical production, such as: water, ammonia, oil products, hydrocarbons, etc.
2. Corrosive materials in chemical production.
3. Low temperature materials in refrigeration, such as: liquid methane, liquid ammonia, liquid oxygen and various refrigerants.
带刮板视镜、 刮板视镜刮刀视镜不锈钢SS304材质316L材质 4. Light industrial food, pharmaceutical production materials with hygienic requirements, such as: beer, beverages, dairy products, grain slurry, medical supplies, etc. with scraper sight glass, scraper sight glass scraper sight glass stainless steel SS304 material 316L material
3. The evolution of national standards
刮刀视镜/刮板视镜/窥视镜直销湖北宜昌 The initial standard of the flanged sight glass was JB593-64, which was promulgated and implemented in 1965. This standard has been used for decades until it was replaced by HGJ501-86 issued in 1986. In the same year, the Ministry of Chemical Industry reviewed and issued HG / T21619-86 The standard replaces the HGJ501-86 standard that has just been promulgated. Scraper sight glass / scraper sight glass / peep mirror direct sales in Yichang, Hubei
In 2011, the Ministry of Energy issued the NB / T47017-2011 pressure vessel sight glass standard.
4. The main style
The style of the flanged sight glass is as follows: the upper part is a real shot, and the lower part is a schematic diagram of the structure.
Flange sight glass Pressure vessel flange sight glass
5. Main technical parameters
Housing material: carbon steel WCB, stainless steel 304, 321, 316, 316L, steel lined with PTFE.
Window material: tempered borosilicate glass, quartz glass.
Sealing material: rubber, PTFE.
Working pressure (MPa): ≤1.6
Working temperature (℃): 0 ~ 200 ℃
6. Choice of installation location
NB/T47017-2011zui新设备视镜 1. The sight glass should be welded to the area to be observed, and there is no obstruction, and the entry of observers and light. Containers such as chemical industry also need to choose a more ventilated location to ensure the safety of operating staff. mirror
2. If the internal light is insufficient or no dead angle is observed, then another sight glass should be welded on the opposite side or a sight glass with a container selected
3. The height should be convenient for the operator to observe, and the interior should ensure that there are no obstructive parts;
4. Avoid welding seams of the container itself and other internal components.
7. Matters needing attention
Precautions for flanged sight glass installation:
1. Sight glass installation
Welding flanges must be clean and undamaged and operated by professionals;
2. Sight lens installation
Make sure the sight glass is flat and smooth. The seal between the lens and the sight glass is installed smoothly. The seal is not damaged and does not stick to grease. Before tightening the screws, make sure that the sight base and cover are installed correctly, then slowly tighten the screws diagonally;
3. The hinged or threaded sight glass device must ensure that the gasket is installed well before work. If necessary, re-tighten the bolts. Make sure that the gasket between the sight hole and the sight glass hole is installed correctly, the connection flange is not damaged, and adjust the connection screw. Not only to ensure that the accessories connected to the sight glass lens are well sealed, but also to ensure that the seal between the sight glass and the welding flange is good. And make sure that the pressure in the container does not exceed the rated pressure;
4. After installation, do not have other additional pressure on the sight glass, otherwise it will cause uneven force on the sight glass and cause the sight glass to break.