ZHQ-B new type corrugated petroleum pipeline flame arrester
The flame arrester is an important safety device used to install on fixed-top oil storage tanks such as crude oil, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, toluene, and light oil. The flame arrester for storage tanks is usually used with breathing valves, and it can also be used for internal floating roofs. The function of the vent pipe of the oil tank is to allow flammable and explosive gases to pass through, and it can prevent the flame from suffocating, thereby protecting the safety of the storage tank. ZHQ-B new type corrugated petroleum pipeline flame arrester firearm
First, the main purpose of the flame arrester:
The flame arrester is an important safety device used to install on fixed-top oil storage tanks such as crude oil, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, toluene, and light oil. The flame arrester for storage tanks is usually used with breathing valves, and it can also be used for internal floating roofs. The function of the vent pipe of the type oil tank is to allow flammable and explosive gases to pass through, and to prevent the flame from suffocating .
Our company comprehensively introduces advanced technology from companies such as Britain, Germany, etc., equipped with advanced processing equipment and perfect detection devices, and produces explosion-proof flame arresters for storage tanks, which have a compact structure, high reliability, and explosion-proof cores for explosion-proof, anti-corrosion and resistance. Strong fire performance, easy to clean, etc., especially suitable for special media such as hydrogen, oxygen, liquefied gas. ZHQ-B new type corrugated petroleum pipeline flame arrester
Technical parameters of flame arrester:
1. Fire barrier material: 304 stainless steel.
2. Explosion-proof level: BS 5501; IIA, IIB, IIC.
3. Flange standards: GB, HG, SH, HGJ, JB, ANSL, JIS and other standards. (User specified, please indicate the pressure level)
4. Manufacturing and testing standards: Manufacturing and acceptance according to (petroleum tank flame arrester) GB13347-92, (petroleum tank flame arrester performance and test method) GB5908-86: or user specified standards.
5. Product reference size table:
Note: The above product pictures and dimensions are for reference only. For accurate drawings, please consult.
Third, the storage tank flame arrester maintenance:
1. In order to ensure that the performance of the flame arrester reaches the purpose of use, before installing the flame arrester, you must carefully read the instructions provided by the manufacturer, and carefully check whether the label and the installed pipeline require *.
2. The flow direction mark on the flame arrester must match the media flow direction *.
3. It should be checked every six months. Inspect the fire barrier for defects such as blockage, deformation, or corrosion.
4. The blocked fire barrier should be cleaned to ensure that each eyelet is unobstructed, and the fire barrier that is deformed or corroded should be replaced.
5. When cleaning the flame arrester core parts, high pressure steam, non-corrosive solvents or compressed air should be used for cleaning. Sharp hardware brushing is not allowed.
6. When reinstalling the flame arrester, the gasket should be renewed and the sealing surface should be clean and free from damage, and no air leakage should be caused.
Fourth, the flame arrester ordering instructions:
When ordering, please determine the following parameters: 1. Nominal diameter 2, Working pressure 3, Material 4, Flange standard 5, Medium, in order to provide you with accurate and qualified.