HXF-PP acid and alkali resistant breathing valve
Anti-corrosion breathing valve is a safe and energy-saving product that maintains the pressure balance of the storage tank and reduces the volatilization of the medium. It has the characteristics of compact structure, large ventilation, small leakage, corrosion resistance and good sealing performance. HXF-PP acid and alkali resistant breathing valve
According to the national standard "Code for Design of Fire Protection of Petrochemical Enterprises" (GB50160-90), "Fixed top tanks for Class A and B liquids shall be provided with anticorrosive breathing valves ." It can be seen that breathing valve and flame arrester are indispensable safety facilities of the storage tank. It can not only maintain the pressure balance of the storage tank, ensure that the storage tank is not damaged during overpressure or vacuum, and can reduce the volatilization and loss of the medium in the tank. It is a safe and energy-saving product that maintains the pressure balance of the storage tank and reduces the volatilization of the medium. It is often used in conjunction with a flame arrester . HXF-PP acid and alkali resistant breathing valve
Anticorrosive breathing valve has the characteristics of compact structure, large ventilation, small leakage, corrosion resistance, good sealing performance, etc. Recently, Zui has developed an internationally advanced explosion-proof fire-resistant breathing valve (HXF-IZ type). At the suction port, the fire source is completely prevented from entering the breathing valve housing. It has the advantages of small size, light weight, easy maintenance, cleaning, and easy replacement. The valve disc is made of polytetrafluoroethylene, which has the advantages of low temperature resistance and antifreeze. . HXF-PP acid and alkali resistant breathing valve
3. Maintenance of anticorrosive breathing valve
1. After the breathing valve products arrive at the construction site, if they are not temporarily installed or later overhauled or overhauled in the factory, they should be stored in a warehouse with rainproof facilities: the breathing valve products must not be inverted when transported.
2. Breathing valve series products should be inspected on the top of the tank once a month, and check the valve disc, valve seat, valve stem, valve sleeve and other parts for dust and dirt. If so, they should be cleaned out: Give the valve sleeve and valve every six months. Wipe the transformer oil with the rod.
3. The fire barrier layer of the flame arrester breathing valve should be checked once every six months. If there are stains or impurities blocking the fire barrier layer, the fire barrier layer should be removed, the stain should be cleared with the corresponding solvent, and then the fire barrier layer should be cleaned with water. Clean, put it in ventilation and dry before putting it in the case.
4. The paint on the inner and outer surfaces of the fire resistance breathing valve housing should be painted once a year .