The filter is suitable for the filtration of liquid and gaseous materials in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, light industry, medicine, food and other industries. Usually installed on the inlet of the pump or compressor or on the pipeline in front of the flowmeter, it is a device that protects such equipment and instruments, improves product purity, and purifies media.
First, the filter product introduction
The filter is a multi-purpose filtering device with novel structure, small size, simple and flexible operation, energy saving, high efficiency, closed work, and strong applicability. It is mainly used for paint, beer, cosmetics, vegetable oil, plating solution, milk, industrial water, Latex, sugar water, juice, vinegar, resin, ink, industrial wastewater and other filtration systems. The inside is supported by a metal mesh basket for the filter bag. The liquid flows in from the inlet, flows out from the outlet after being filtered by the filter bag, impurities are trapped in the filter bag, and the filter bag can be used continuously after replacement. Generally, the filtering method adopted is the side-in and side-out method, and the side-in and bottom-out method can also be adopted. The filtering liquid medium is pressed into or drawn into the barrel through the pressure in the pipeline, and the liquid medium to be filtered is washed by electropolishing. The holes support the filtration of the filter bag supported by the filter blue, and the changed solid and liquid respectively reach the result of the liquid medium being filtered.
a. Working pressure: 0.05MPa-0.6MPa (above this pressure should be explained clearly)
b. Filtration accuracy: 1-800um (micron) relative or absolute accuracy;
c. Connection method: flange, screw or customized
d. Specifications: national standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, customized; single bag type, parallel type, multi-bag type, filter element type;
e. Cylinder material: 304, 316 stainless steel (inside and outside sandblasted or polished) or customized materials upon request;
f. Import and export positions: side in, side out, side in and bottom out, top in and bottom out, top in and side out, or customized according to requirements;
g. Seal ring material category: high temperature resistant and special acid and alkali resistant high-performance materials such as ordinary nitrile rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene, nylon, Teflon;
h, filter bag material types: pure polypropylene, polyester, wool, viscose fiber, polyaramid, polytetrafluoroethylene, nylon and other materials;
The structure of the filter bag can be divided into single wire mesh (surface filtering type structure, pore diameter 100-800 microns), needle felt cloth (three-dimensional fluffy deep layer filtering structure, pore diameter 1-200 microns) and melt-blown non-woven fabric (deep layer filtering structure The pore size ranges from 1 to 100 microns), and various filtering precisions from 1 to 800 microns are available for users to choose to meet the requirements of different production processes. The characteristics of the filter bag material such as acid and alkali resistance and high temperature resistance can meet the chemical compatibility requirements of different filtered liquids.
1.Using the unique filtering design technology, it can effectively prevent the filter bag from sinking into the filter basket under working pressure, so as to ensure 100% no spillage.
2. Reasonable configuration of the seal ring, whether it is a single bag, can ensure the reliability of the system seal. The unique sealing design can use ordinary steel-seam filter bags or full-weld hot-melt filter bags, which can ensure maximum leakage-free phenomenon.
3. The filter basket is a high-strength stainless steel plate with computer layout and laser drilling, which is molded and polished with very little material attached.
4. A variety of high-quality stainless steel materials, including 304, 316, can also provide a variety of special metal filter containers. The economic type provided by Beijing Jingchen Petrochemical Company can provide users with lower cost options.
5. Compact structure and reasonable size. Installation and operation are simple, convenient, and small footprint.
6. High filtration accuracy, suitable for any fine particles or suspended matter, the filtration range can be from 1 to 800 microns;
7. The processing flow per unit filtering area is large, the filtering resistance is small, and the filtering efficiency is high. The filter function of one filter bag is equivalent to 5 to 10 times of the same type of filter element, which can greatly reduce costs; the design flow can meet the requirements of 1 to 500 m3 / h, and the cost is low;
8. Wide range of uses, which can be used for coarse, medium or fine filtration; when the same filtering effect is achieved, compared with equipment such as plate and frame fine filter, filter element type, raw water pre-filter and fine filter, the investment cost is relatively high. Low, long life and low filtration costs.
9. Under the same reasonable structure, low operating cost, filtration effect and processing capacity, the price is much lower than imported foreign products.
1. Food and beverage industry: beer, wine, fruit wine, sake, white wine, rice wine, fruit juice, bottled water, tea drinks, soy milk, syrup, dairy products, food additives and other clarification treatment and CIP water filtration.
2. Petrochemical industry: filtration of various solutions in the manufacturing process of lubricants and various oil products, viscose, and chemical fiber.
3. Oil and gas industry: amine liquid desulfurization, dehydration flux filtration, oilfield water injection, completion fluid filtration.
4. Automotive coatings, coatings, and paint industries: latex paint, electrophoretic paint, pre-treatment fluid, topcoat, and paint raw materials and solvent filtration.
5. Textile, printing and dyeing, papermaking industry: filtering of spinning solution, dye, flux, water, additives, binder.
6. Edible oil and soap industry: polishing and purification of edible oil, soap raw materials and water filtration.
7. Pharmaceutical industry: various pharmaceutical intermediates, pharmaceutical raw materials, and solvent filtration.
8. Electronics and electroplating industry: various electroplating solutions and water filtration.
9.Machining industry: filtration of various cutting fluids, cooling fluids and cleaning fluids.
10. Other liquid filtration