①, coarse filter
1. The core part of the filter is the filter core piece. The filter core consists of the filter frame and stainless steel wire mesh. The stainless steel wire mesh is a suitable piece of damage and requires special protection;
2. After the filter has been working for a period of time, certain impurities have precipitated in the filter core. At this time, the pressure drop increases and the flow rate will decrease. The impurities in the filter core must be removed in time;
3. When cleaning impurities, pay special attention to the stainless steel wire mesh on the filter element can not be deformed or damaged, otherwise, the filter is installed, the purity of the filtered medium can not meet the design requirements, and compressors, pumps, meters and other equipment will suffer To destruction
4. If the stainless steel wire mesh is found to be deformed or damaged, it must be replaced immediately.
②, precision filter
1. The core part of the precision filter is the filter element. The filter element is composed of special materials and is a suitable piece of damage, which requires special protection;
2. After the precision filter works for a period of time, the filter element traps a certain amount of impurities. At this time, the pressure drop increases and the flow rate will decrease. It is necessary to remove the impurities in the filter in time and clean the filter element.
3. When removing impurities, special attention should be paid to the precision filter element, which must not be deformed or damaged, otherwise, the filter element can be installed again, and the purity of the filtered medium can not meet the design requirements;
4. Certain precision filter elements cannot be used repeatedly, such as bag filter elements, polypropylene filter elements, etc.
5. If the filter element is found to be deformed or damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately.
three. Pay attention to rust prevention. Paint or butter on the flanges.
The installation position of the oil filter in the hydraulic system is usually as follows:
⑴To be installed at the suction port of the pump:
Surface oil filters are generally installed on the pump's suction path to protect large hydraulic particles by filtering out large foreign particles. In addition, the filtering capacity of the oil filter should be more than twice the flow of the pump and the pressure loss should be less than 0.02 MPa.
⑵Installed on the oil outlet of the pump:
The purpose of installing the oil filter here is to filter out contaminants that may invade components such as valves. Its filtering accuracy should be 10 ~ 15μm, and it can withstand the working pressure and impact pressure on the oil circuit, and the pressure drop should be less than 0.35MPa. At the same time, a safety valve should be installed to prevent the oil filter from being blocked.
(3) Installation on the oil return path of the system: This installation plays an indirect filtering role. Generally, a back pressure valve is installed in parallel with the filter. When the filter is blocked and reaches a certain pressure value, the back pressure valve is opened.
⑷Installed on the branch oil circuit of the system.
⑸Separate filter system: Large hydraulic system can be equipped with a hydraulic pump and oil filter to form an independent filter circuit.
In addition to the oil filter required for the entire system in the hydraulic system, a special fine oil filter is often installed separately in front of some important components (such as servo valves, precision throttles, etc.) to ensure their normal work.